Transferring fostering agencies...
Transferring to Ikon Fostering...
Ikon Fostering is a local leader in foster care. The team are dedicated, committed and really care. This is evident in the rock solid support we provide with training programs that are second to none and a range of benefits we believe all carers and children deserve.
Find out more below…
Making a difference and building bright futures...
We think that the match between foster carer and agency is important. We can provide a service that meets your individual needs. At Ikon, you will get a personal and family-feel fostering agency; one that is a local leader in the field but also with one a wealth of experience and knowledge – meaning we are able to offer extensive support every step of the way. For us, you will never be ‘just another number’
Rated "Good" by OFSTED...
Our agency is highly regarded and has a GOOD Ofsted rating.
By choosing to transfer foster agencies from another agency or local authority to Ikon Fostering, some of the benefits you are likely to see include:
- A better support system – Ikon provide 24-hour care, 7 days a week, meaning one of our expert team will always be on hand to support you.
- Extensive training – our highly regarded training is delivered locally by experts in their fields. We invest in our foster carers, so you can give children and young people a safe and nurturing environment where they can thrive. This includes Therapeutic Fostering training based on the PACE model
- Industry leading pay -so that you can get on with providing high quality care to some of the most vulnerable children and young people.
- Strong relationships with Local authorities – Built on reputation and trust.
- a network of local carers and peer support – to help, support and share ideas through regular support group meetings and peer to peer listening circles.
Ikon is a local agency with a family-feel who are easily accessible at every level of our organisation. We work with over 16 different Local Authorities across the UK. Our team will be eager to help you throughout your career as a foster carer.
Training is important to develop your ability and skills. With Ikon Fostering, there are more resources to be able to facilitate your development and growth as a foster carer.
As a foster carer you will receive a competitive fee, paid monthly direct into your bank account. In addition to the normal foster caring fees, Ikon Fostering pay other allowances such as …
Residential school trip allowance
Contribution to bus pass
Loyalty and Incentive bonuses
The exact amount of fostering payments offered to foster carers varies, it depends on the type of placement, age of the child and the child’s individual needs.
Talk to us about transferring
Caring for vulnerable children is an important and vital job. It is a Foster Carer’s right to be with/transfer to an agency that they feel will enable them to carry out this role to the best of their abilities, to help you to ensure the best outcomes for the children you look after. Foster care is a demanding job and therefore foster carers should receive support, training and proper financial income to reflect this. If you want to have a chat with us about moving over, please fill the contact form as best you can and we will contact you back.
Start your fostering journey with Ikon Fostering
Dedicated and Supportive
We place young people and children with foster carers throughout the UK, including: Walsall, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Bilston, Aldridge, Lichfield, Tamworth, Telford, Birmingham, Coventry, Stafford, Warwick, Worcester, Brierley Hill, Stourbridge, the West Midlands, Staffordshire, Shropshire, surrounding areas and many other parts of the UK.
To find out more get in touch…